- Follow Stringing the Past on WordPress.com
Funding!If you're interested in helping to fund this research in any way, go check out my Fundrazr page!
- What is a Bead?
- Update: 10 June 2017
- 3D Modelling Techniques
- Excavating My Own Research
- The Early Medieval Archaeology Student Symposium 2016
- What is the Purpose of Heritage Visualisation?
- Photography and Its Effects on Museums
- Bead Design: Take 2
- Stereoscopes and Archaeology
- Spiral Beads
- Museum Highlights: National Museum of Scotland, Part 1
- Stripes, Swirls, and Squiggles: Line Styles
- Swag Beads
- Museum Highlights: Upcountry History Museum
- Stripes, Swirls, and Squiggles: Design Shape
Tag Archives: phd
I realised today that I haven’t posted anything to this blog in over a year. OVER A YEAR. I look at beads and 3D modelling and glass all day, nearly every day, and I somehow haven’t posted here in over … Continue reading