- Follow Stringing the Past on WordPress.com
Funding!If you're interested in helping to fund this research in any way, go check out my Fundrazr page!
- What is a Bead?
- Update: 10 June 2017
- 3D Modelling Techniques
- Excavating My Own Research
- The Early Medieval Archaeology Student Symposium 2016
- What is the Purpose of Heritage Visualisation?
- Photography and Its Effects on Museums
- Bead Design: Take 2
- Stereoscopes and Archaeology
- Spiral Beads
- Museum Highlights: National Museum of Scotland, Part 1
- Stripes, Swirls, and Squiggles: Line Styles
- Swag Beads
- Museum Highlights: Upcountry History Museum
- Stripes, Swirls, and Squiggles: Design Shape
Category Archives: Technologies
When we hear 3D modelling, we tend to think either that the model was created by hand in something like AutoCAD or by scanning an object with lasers to get its exact dimensions. But there are actually a number of … Continue reading
I was doing a fair amount of reading this week and came across a chapter that discussed the overwhelming influence photography has had on art, history, and museums. You can see how it would have a large influence pretty easily, … Continue reading